You like to type? email@example.com
When I was young, I played junior olympic softball. My dad brought his 35mm camera to every tournament. After every weekend in the grueling heat, I anxiously waited to see what he witnessed. Prints and an album in hand, I would carefully curate the weekend's story. I’d sit on the floor of my room with one knee folded under while my torso leaned over my right knee, foot planted.
As I sit here, one foot tucked under while I lean on my right knee and type, I remember why I started taking photos. I remember why I would choose to create an entire screenplay for a project rather than just write a paper. Being creative, telling stories, making things real, and conveying something that I feel to the very core of me is how I connect with the world.
Whenever I'm not taking photos, you might find me:
- spending all of my money on magazines
- reading cross-legged on the floors of bookstores
- dancing on a professional hip hop team
- finding the ultimate secret places wherever I go
- doing nice things for nice people